Premium Office – 330sqft (31m²)
Top floor office unit to rent of 330 sq ft (31m²) situated in the New Hembrow Building. Available to rent on a short-term lease from July 2017 this is ideal small business office space.
Arrange a viewing by contacting us on 01303 812334 or email@example.com
– Available July 2017 at £505 + vat a month plus our fixed service charges*, read below.
– The unit is in the one of our new buildings, with underfloor heating, built in kitchen and excellent natural light.
– 330 sq ft (31m²)
– Short-term flexible tenancies with no solicitor fees. Only 3 months notice required
– Fibre optic 100mb leased line available with dedicated supplier
– 24/7 access, on site security and alarmed unit
– Units are re-carpeted and decorated if required, before tenant occupies
– Service Charges*
– Electricity, heating, water and use of other serviced facilities listed below. Fixed at 20% of rental amount for office units.
– Ample Parking
– Recycling collection point
– Postage collection and delivery point
– Shower facilities and cycle storage
– Shared Kitchen and Toilet Facilities
– Free conference room usage
– Maintained tranquil rural setting, with shops, services, eating establishments and country walks.
Tenant ease is of utmost importance at Evegate. All rents include all electricity and heating costs of an office unit equates to 20% of rental costs. There are no solicitor fees, and tenants have the option to terminate the tenancy with three months notice as required. The units in Park Barn benefit from shared kitchen facilities in addition to all Evegate’s usual services which include onsite security, 24/7 access, free parking, cycle storage, shower facilities and post collection and delivery.
Only three-minutes from junction 10 of the M20 and a little over five miles from Ashford International Station for travel to Central London in less than 40 minutes, Evegate is a great hub for any business, and its unique concept enables tenants to concentrate on growing their business rather than being caught up with the day-to-day running of an office. All rents include heating and electricity, there is fibre optic 100mb, onsite security and with round-the-clock office access tenants can conduct their business as demand prevails. There is ample free parking and Evegate has a multitude of existing services including a hairdresser, florist and café to name just a few, making it the ideal place for businesses to network. There is free conference room use, shower facilities, cycle storage and postage collection and delivery points.
Looking for rural office to rent in Ashford or in the surrounding area? Learn more about the advantages of basing your business at Evegate and arrange a viewing by contacting us on 01303 812334 or firstname.lastname@example.org